Welcome to Tiburon
Tiburon is known for its views, and we’re not talking about the garden variety, but rather unobstructed postcard views that include the SF cityscape, San Fransisco Bay, Sausalito, Angel Island, the Golden Gate Bridge, and rolling hills, all from one vantage point in many cases. When you mix that with the proximity to San Francisco, the excellent school system, and the small town feel, it’s no wonder why it’s such a desirable place to call home.
Downtown Tiburon has a lot to offer tourists and residents alike. All of the amenities are there, including quality waterfront restaurants, a grocery store, a great library, coffee shops and bakeries, unique boutiques, and a ferry system to boot. The Blue and Gold fleet shuttles commuters to the city, or you can take the Angel Island Ferry and spend an afternoon biking or hiking around the island. Many homes here come with a relatively hefty price tag, and correspondingly the community is one of the more affluent in the county. The schools do an excellent job of raising money, making the Reed School District well-funded and sought after.
Things we love about Tiburon
- Hop aboard the ferry and spend an afternoon exploring Angel Island
- Take the family for a picnic on the East side of town at Paradise Beach Park
- Old school Italians serve yummy Italian food in this funky little spot…Milano Restaurant
- You can’t say you’ve been to Tiburon if you haven’t visited Sam’s Anchor Cafe, famous for their bloody marys and the best waterfront location around. Be sure to request a table on the dock.
- Grab a margarita and a seat on the patio at Guayamas restaurant, serving authentic Mexican cuisine. Be sure to check out their happy hour.