With softball and baseball season right around the corner, it’s a good time to find places that can help your kids get in practice shape for their teams. I’ve been taking mine to Line Drive Baseball, which opened recently in a really convenient location in San Rafael, and it’s great!
Reasons I suggest going here:
- It’s an indoor facility. I know we’ve had beautiful weather but we might get some rain someday.
- Hours of operation are extensive.
- The softball pitching machines are not loopy like some other places, they are fast pitch.
- The management and staff are friendly and experienced.
- Group or private lessons are available.
They have an indoor field for rent, four batting cages, and eight hitting tunnel cages. They also have rooms for party rentals and have a variety of camps available. Check out their website for more information and prices.
3160 Kerner Blvd, San Rafael 415.233.8862